Textiles & Floorcoverings and General Manufacturing
Secoa Technology offers numerous coatings that benefit the textile, floorcoverings, and general manufacturing industries.
Textiles & Floorcoverings
- Fluoropolymers such as PFA are an excellent coating for application rollers used in such applications as latex backing. The durability and corrosion protection they offer gives you a long-lasting coating, while the non-stick surface makes for easy clean up.
- Catch and drip pans that are coated with PFA can greatly increase uptime and reduce maintenance costs.
- Arc spray metalizing is a very cost-effective application for pull rollers for textiles and carpet manufacturing. It is very durable compared to sandpaper and other grit applications, and this long in-service life means much less downtime and waste removing and replacing paper wraps and applications. We can even match most any grit profile needed.
- Crumb rubber mat molds and other polyurethane molds that are coated with non-stick and release coatings can mean the elimination of release sprays, which are costly, messy, and a health risk.
Secoa has coatings to benefit numerous manufacturing industries, including:
- Automotive, Motorcycles, and Power Sports
- Power Generation
- Power Tools
- Beverage Containers
- Conveyors & Material Transport
Wire-arc spray (metalizing)
- Highly durable alternative to sandpaper or other grit coatings use to add a profile
- Customizable profiles
- Machinable – very effective way to repair shafts and metal surfaces
Coming soon – Porcelain Enamel
- Check back with us in the coming months to learn more about this exciting new offering!
Please contact us at (706) 272-0133 to discuss how Secoa Technology can help improve your processes and productivity through coatings.