Metal Preparation Services
At Secoa Metal Finishing, LLC, we help ensure proper surface preparation is performed for all of our coating work through the paint stripping services we offer. These metal preparation services include media blasting and burn-off for a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous substrates such as steel, aluminum, iron, titanium, and magnesium.
If all you need is to strip paint from your items and bring them back to base metal, our team can do that for you. From burn-off ovens, to multiple blasting cabinets, to conveyor driven automated shot peen equipment, we have the capability to strip and prepare any type of metal surface.
The metal preparation services we offer include:
- 7’ wide x 7’ high x 20’ long gas fired burn-off oven
- Capable of fitting parts up to 20’ long
Our burn-off ovens are pollution controlled and fully compliant with local and state air quality regulations.
- 20 x 20 x 10 Walk-in blasting unit equipped with 70 grit aluminum oxide blast media.
- High-volume steel shot blasting cabinet.
- Tumble blaster for large quantities of smaller parts. Uses 70 grit aluminum oxide media.
- Several hand blasters for those parts that require a little more attention and care.
- Glass beading