Since the dawn of the industrial revolution, new inventions meant to improve manufacturing operations have been cropping up every day. One such invention, often used but seldom celebrated, is release coating. For decades, release coating has been used in industries across the board, and for good reason.
Benefits of Release Coating
Release coating offers a vast array of benefits that make it perfect for industrial manufacturing applications. It is sturdy and durable, providing excellent protection to machine surfaces. It also reduces friction, keeping equipment running smoothly without need for costly, dirt-attracting lubricants. Additionally, many types of release coating can withstand high temperatures, and can thus be used for applications that involve extreme heat.
Release Coating Applications
Thanks to its durability and impressive non-stick properties, release coating is used in all sorts of industries. Common release coating applications include:
- Cookware and bakeware
- Automotive components
- Manufacturing equipment
- Electrical components
- Medical devices
- And more
Release Coatings from Secoa Metal Finishing
At Secoa Metal Finishing, we provide a wide range of high quality non-stick coatings, each with their own unique advantages. We offer:
- Fluoroclad 5: Ideal for applications where non-stick properties are desired
- Fluoroclad 6: Provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Fluoroclad 7: Specifically formulated for use on cookware, bakeware, and cutlery
- Fluoroclad 19: Durable two-coat system with superior release properties
- Fluoroclad SDFC: Ceramic reinforced two-coat water-based system engineered to repel slag buildup and weld splatter
Contact Us to Learn More
If you want to know more about the features and benefits of release coatings, or if you are searching for high-quality non-stick coating services, get in touch with Secoa Metal Finishing today. Give us a call at (706) 383-2893 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.